Your future with Porsche
Porsche Albania, the first international automobile company operating in new car business in Albania andone of the leading companies in Albania's Automotive market, is part of one of the most successful automotive trading houses in Europe, the Austrian Porsche Holding Group.
Porsche Albania sh.p.k. is the official importer and exclusive retailer of Skoda, SEAT, VW PKW & LNF and Audi in Albania. As part of our activity, we have a special focus in environmental and sustainability topics, as we want to continue to support such important social topics in the benefit of our society, business partners and employees, and to achieve such result we need a team player who also wants to develop her/his career towards Environmental field and to contribute in the aftersales sector of the automotive industry.
Therefore, we are recruiting an Environmental Coordinator and Aftersales Assistant
· Environmental and Sustainability Coordinator
- As an Environmental Coordinator in an Automotive Company the key responsibility is assuring the fulfilment of legal requirements and Porsche Holding group guidelines of environmental and sustainability criteria.
- Responsible for local implementation of environmental and sustainability group guidelines.
- Responsible for assuring business operation (aftersales auto repair activity) are in compliance with environmental existing permits and following permit renewal periodically (once a year, every two years).
- Definition of an environmental monitoring plan and coordination and planning of the activities of the group guidelines and local yearly requirement of self-monitoring.
- Verification and monitoring of environmental legislative changes in order to ensure constant compliance with the promulgation of new laws on the subject.
- Risk assessment and improvement plans
- Supporting the corporate functions in charge of staff training and internal and external communication on sustainability issues
- Constant coordination and sharing of activities with the Environment Team of the parent company in Salzburg.
- Types of
permits/yearly reports/ operational periodically tasks:
Environmental Permit type B for two workshops.
Periodically inspection on premises to assure continues compliance with the Environmental Permit
Waste Disposal and treatment - follow up contracts on waste removal/disposal. Assure report documentation as per legal requirements. If necessary, market research for suppliers who offer management services in accordance with legal requirements and proposes solutions.
Assuring the proper legal permit on water basin (ground well) use from the entity.
Related to Group Sustainability Responsibilities
- Coordinate with local contact persons to implement the sustainability strategy.
- Responsible for implementing the defined sustainability strategy measures on a local level.
· Aftersales Assistance and Safety Responsible
- Customer care & Satisfaction - monitor customer complaints/requests and follow up on the respective measures and decisions to contribute to higher customer satisfaction.
- Aftersales quality and standards - improve the aftersales customer experience through monitoring the aftersales standards and optimizing current aftersales processes.
- Support in the preparation of aftersales business plans, presentations, data analysis, reports, etc
- Coordinate aftersales procurements and investments on behalf of the aftersales manager (in coordination with procurement)
- Monitor the implementation of safety measures and rules to ensure compliance with company policy and Albanian legislation and recommend corrective action when necessary.
- Check condition of equipment/workshops safety systems and safe operation, keeps necessary records and archives them.
- Technical diploma/degree (Environmental Science, Mechanical Engineering, Civil and Environmental Engineering or similar)
- Previous experience a structured company or in a consulting company in similar roles (Environmental Manager, Sustainability Manager, HSE, etc.).
- Desirable: Knowledge of standards, management systems, e.g. ISO 9001, 50001, 14001
- Fluent in English
- Great collaboration skills, solution oriented,
- Interest in / and first knowledge of / experience in environmental and energy-related topics
We offer an excellent remuneration package and very good opportunities for professional development.
For full consideration, submit letter of application and resume (curriculum vitae) latest by 31.08.2023 to office(kwfat)porsche(kwfdot)al, or hard copy to Porsche Albania, Autostrada Tiranë-Durrës, km 7, Mëzez, Tirana, Albania. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted further.
The information you will send contains elements of your personal data. In this context, Porsche Albania states that the data will be processed according to the requirements of law no. 9887, dated 10.03.2008 "On the protection of personal data" for the sole purpose for which you have sent. Through a request addressed to Porsche Albania you can access this data at any time and request their change or disposal.