Porsche Albania, the first international automobile company operating in new car business in Albania and one of the leading companies in Albania's Automotive market, is part of one of the most successful automotive trading houses in Europe, the Austrian Porsche Holding Group.
Porsche Albania sh.p.k. is the official importer and exclusive retailer of Volkswagen, ŠKODA, SEAT, Audi and Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles in Albania. For further development of our business in Tirana we are searching for a new team member.
Therefore we're looking for highly qualified and motivated candidates for the position of:
The dispatcher is fully aware that accuracy and speed are the essential elements for this job. He is a well organised individual who is able to plan ahead and ensure that all assigned tasks are completed on time. On a personal level he always demonstrates a high level of mental stability, can think quickly on his feet and consistently acts in a professional, courteous and cooperative manner. His key strengths include; being able to focus on details for long periods of time.
· Maintenance and management of company fleets
· Making sure that the dispatch fleet of vehicles is parked up properly at the end of each transport.
· Storing the spare keys for each demo and company vehicles.
· Coordinate and organize co-workers transport esp. for those, who don't have a company vehicle.
· Scheduling usage of all demo and company vehicles during the daily work
· Reporting and maintenance for KM-usage and limits as per company standards
· Detecting and reporting on fuel consumption as per company regulation and inform the user of the vehicle respectively and also Finance Dept. to prepare payment invoices or info report for payment on personal travelling (private KM)
· Strongly cooperate with the Weltauto SC for the demo and company vehicles
· Working with route specialists to determine the more efficient routes to use.
· Maintaining the master list of all dispatch vehicles.
· Monitoring respective parking places.
· Recommending improvements or modifications to working practices.
· Maintaining a variety of records, files and logs(daily. Weekly, monthly basis)
· Assisting in routine office operations.(customs, DPD, DPSHTR, notary, finance)
· Monitor maintenance program progress and communicate progress and updates effectively.
· Works with program (Cross Sales) to declare stock maintenance with proper information
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
· Excellent attendance record.
· Following Standard Operating Procedures to the letter.
· Able to learn about supply chain management quickly.
· Exceptional follow-through abilities.
· High level of accountability, professionalism, and performance.
· Communicating effectively with colleagues by giving them clear and concise information, explanations and directions.
· Maintaining an accurate log of daily events.
· Able to function in close-knit team oriented atmosphere.
· Computer skills ( Office package): useful for spreadsheet and database management
· Foreing languages: basic english is needed
· Valid driving license and a clean driving record.
We offer an excellent remuneration package and very good opportunities for professional development.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted further. Candidates that will be invited for an interview may be submitted to written test on the above mentions qualifications.
For full consideration, submit letter of application and resume (curriculum vitae) latest by 20 September 2021 to office(kwfat)porsche(kwfdot)al or hard copy to Porsche Albania, Autostrada Tiranë-Durrës, km 7, Monun, Tirana, Albania.
* All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality according to the law No. 9887 set by the Albanian Parliament for the "Protection of Personal Data".