Your future with Porsche
Porsche Albania, the first international automobile company operating in new car business in Albania and one of the leading companies in Albania's Automotive market, is part of one of the most successful automotive trading houses in Europe, the Austrian Porsche Holding Group which is part of Volkswagen Group.
Porsche Albania sh.p.k. is the official importer and exclusive retailer of Volkswagen, ŠKODA, SEAT, Audi and Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles in Albania. For further development of our business in Tirana we are searching for a new team member.
Therefore we're looking for highly qualified and motivated candidates for the position of:
SEAT & Weltauto Sales
· The Sales Manager is required to do everything necessary to ensure that the foremost objective of ''Customer Satisfaction'' is achieved by him and his team and taking care about customer complaints personally.
· Planning Sales, for the next period in consideration of the overall planning (taking in consideration the actual/future market situation, competitors and business development).
· Regular planning/actual situation comparison checks of Sales and Stock. Introduction of corrective measures in the case of important deviations.
· New and used cars Sales
· Acquisition of new customers
· Consulting of customers and prospect buyers
· Realization of sales targets
· Prepare paperwork for sales and processing orders
· maintain and provide in the database of actual, future and potential customers
· Prepare weekly and monthly reports
· Continued observation and analysis of the market; the evaluation of the position of the brand in relation of the competition with regard to new car business
· Ensure support for tactical campaigns and marketing activities coming from the factory
· Reconcile with the logistics department to ensure smooth order processing
· Management of stock and company car situations (Evaluations/ analyses/ reactions)
· University Degree (preferable in Business Administration, Social Sciences, Foreign Language)
· Several years of Sales experience, preferable managing experience.
· Understanding of the products and the automobile industry in general
· Superior customer service competence
· Strong communication, proactive, time management and interpersonal skills
· Target oriented through costumer satisfaction achievements
· Proficiency in Excel, Word, Power Point
· Excellent command of written and spoken English and/or German.
· Valid Driving License
We offer an excellent remuneration package and very good opportunities for professional development.
For full consideration, submit letter of application and resume (curriculum vitae) latest by 25.06.2019 to office(kwfat)porsche(kwfdot)al, or hard copy to Porsche Albania, Autostrada Tiranë-Durrës, km 7, Mëzez, Tirana, Albania. Only short listed candidates will be contacted further.
Digital marketing specialist
At Porsche Albania we take special pride in being the market leader in Automotive solutions in Albania. An important tool to our success is our digital media strategy. With all our social media channels we have reached more a quarter million people in Albania thus being the most active digital media player in the market. To keep the momentum going we are looking for an experienced Digital marketing specialist to join our team. You will help us use web technologies to achieve our business growth goals. You will identify needs and new opportunities and aspire to increase brand awareness.
If you're a tech-savvy trendsetter who has innovative ideas to improve customer experience, we would like to meet you. For this position, you should be creative and comfortable working with a team. Ultimately, you should be able to effectively connect our brand with our online customers.
· Design a social media strategy that's in line with the brand identity, the company's audience, and goals.
· Maximizing followers' social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and initialize additional channels by anticipating market trends.
· Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
· Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
· Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
· Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
· Engaging with customers through the use of social media.
· Monitoring social media for customer comments both positive and negative.
· Manage company mobile app content & layout. (Maintaining user database, scheduling push notifications)
· Track Competitors media and digital coverage
· Analyzing social media insights to guide future social media campaigns.
· Stay up-to-date with digital technologies developments
· Manage company websites structure & content.
· Translate/Adopt Website content in Albanian. (Source material: German/English)
· Analyze web traffic metrics and suggest solutions to boost web presence
· Under direction, supports the marketing team in providing in house marketing communications and promotional services
· Performs related duties as required
· Previous experience in a similar digital marketing role.
· Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
· Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
· Familiarity with web design and HTML
· Fluent in Albanian, English, German.
· Experience implementing and optimizing Google AdWords campaigns & utilizing Facebook Pixel tool.
· Strong understanding of content management systems & website traffic tracking tools.
· Degree educated ideally in marketing, technology or Social Sciences.
· Excellent understanding of digital marketing, search engine optimization and how social media impacts this.
· Articulate and professional communication skills.
· Passionate and results driven individual.
For full consideration, submit letter of application to office(kwfat)porsche(kwfdot)al, ending 15/06/2019 or hard copy to Porsche Albania, Autostrada Tiranë-Durrës, km 7, Monun, Tirana, Albania.