Your future with Porsche
Porsche Albania, the first international automobile company operating in new car business in Albania and one of the leading companies in Albania's Automotive market, is part of one of the most successful automotive trading houses in Europe, the Austrian Porsche Holding Group.
Porsche Albania sh.p.k. is the official importer and exclusive retailer of Skoda, SEAT, VW PKW and Audi in Albania and retailer for Volkswagen Commercial Cars. For further development of our business in Tirana we are searching for a new team member.
Therefore, we're looking for highly qualified and motivated candidates for the position of:
Task and duties:
• Manage cash movements:
- receive cash payments for service sales invoices,
- realize the tax procedures for the cash payment invoices and prepare the monthly evidence for them,
- prepare administrative/internal cash transactions,
- control the cash amount kept in the safe.
• Register cash transactions in the system in a timely manner;
• Check sales invoices and prepare them after printing;
• Prepare transport invoices;
• Prepare sales tax book monthly;
• Assist on master data maintenance in Cross;
• Assist on debt collection procedures:
- control the creation of new debt;
Assistance during accounting & administrative duties within finance & service departments, as required.
• Support the month/year end closing process - contact debtors overdue;
• University Degree in Finance
• Practical experience as cashier
• Interpersonal /communication: Very good communication skills. Maintenance of high level of communication with customers & Porsche colleagues.
• Communication, interpersonal understanding, and teamwork
• Personal: achievement drive attention to detail nbsp# initiative
• Excellent knowledge Microsoft Office (Excel, WinWord) and Internet Exploring
• Excellent knowledge of English
We offer an excellent remuneration package and very good opportunities for
Only short listed candidates will be contacted further. Candidates that will be invited for an interview may be submitted to written test on the above mentions qualifications.
For full consideration, submit Letter of Application and Resume (curriculum vitae) latest by 15 December 2021 to office(kwfat)porsche(kwfdot)al, or hard copy to Porsche Albania, Autostrada Tiranë-Durrës, km 7, Monun, Tirana, Albania.
The information you will send contains elements of your personal data. In this context, Porsche Albania states that the data will be processed according to the requirements of law no. 9887, dated 10.03.2008 "On the protection of personal data" for the sole purpose for which you have sent. Through a request addressed to Porsche Albania you can access this data at any time and request their change or disposal.